Sunday, November 2, 2008

Yoz guys,

Sry guys...it's been a long time since I've written a post...
On last Friday trip 2 Sci Centre made my whole day ever since after PSLE...(Can't tell u,4 those hu wanna noe wad made my day...my lips r sealed...)
I'm tired of de volleyball training...it's lyk 4 hrs of training n 3 times a wk(If I'm rite)...hw sick man!
& we r training w/ our secondary team already,time do fly fast=.="...
Hey,training w/ our secondary team is nt tat bad...it's juz tat I'm nt use 2 it yt...I prefer my old team(nw team(primary team))...
{Sigh}...
Beginning of tmr wld b a vry busy day...activities after activities...{Sigh}...
Btw prom nite is lyk 5 days away...it'll b on tis Friday from 7pm-9.30pm(If I'm nt wrg...)...
I hope tat everyting wld go smoothly...{Sigh}...

No comments: