Saturday, October 25, 2008

Yoz guys,

2day juz cm back from USA!
Hv prob sleeping though...
USA was awesome!!!
Wish I cld go thr again!
When in the hotel,I wld always watch Disney Channel n their Disney Channel is waywayway more cool then ours(Of course)n they showed all the new episodes thr(OF COURSE),watch all the new episode non-stop...lols...
While in USA...we bump into Stacy,Saifred n their family thr lyk 2 times...1 is in Las Vegas n the other time was in Disneyland!When we bump each other we wld lyk talk 4 a few mins b4 heading 2 whr we wanna go...lols...
And their food portion was lyk BIG even 4 a plate of food,my family n I cld nt finish a plate of food!
Sry if I didn't update the blog during my trip as I promised so as the internet is faulty n cld sm times wrk n sm times nt n mostly I was out...so Im so sry...
Can't w8 2 go 2 sch!Miss u guys!

No comments: