Sunday, August 10, 2008

Glitter Words

Yoz guys,
Yesterday I went with my aunt and her friend to watch a show which is,High School Musical The Ice Tour,in Expo!I left my house with my aunt about 2.50pm and took the MRT to expo.When we reached to Expo Hall 2,we got in from the outside meaning instead walking in the air con to Hall 2 we walk under the sun n walk to Hall 2.After we reached,there were music(High School Musical) blasting from the speaker.Then,my aunt queue up to buy cotton candy and I was standing beside her,when I saw someone familiar!I look closely and I took my bottle which I was holding on and tap gently on her,the 'her' is actually...Nazura!She look so pretty!She was shocked to see me here.Then she say why I here,then I say I'm here for the show,then she say me also.Then we told each other where we will be seating.Then she told me she is going to watch The Ice Tour with her niece and I say I'm going to watch The Ice Tour with my aunt.The we said goodbye.My aunt said what colour I want for the hat as buy 1 packet of cotton candy(Which has 4 cotton candy inside)will have 1 plastic hat free,which has pink,blue and silver and I picked the blue 1.Then we make our way inside the Hall 2 and the ice rink was a rectangular 1 having the seats in front and the sides.My seat was 1 of the sides.We found our seats,we were actually sitting on the 3rd row,which has a Great front view.Then we waited and then my aunt friend has arrived.At 4pm the show had just started.The show was GREAT and AWESOME!!!Then we had our dinner,then my aunt bring me back to Pasir Ris and I bid them farewell(They stayed at Holland.)and I went back home.
When I went back back home I told my family about The Ice Tour and I managed to catch a few minutes of the NDP.Anyway HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!

No comments: